Six Flags New England is looking to get upwards of 20 people to fill CYBORG
Hyper Drive seats on Media Day, Wednesday, May 29.
A few important notes….
1) Wear a solid shirt. Ideally polos, but t-shirts are allowed. No
logos of any kind, please.
2) Must be 48” to ride
3) This is a working media day and we ask participants to be flexible,
as media coverage is our goal
4) Must be available from 5am-Noon
5) Will park in general parking and meet a marketing representative at
the Main Gate *(Diamond Elite will not be accessible at this time)*
6) Volunteers are able to stay for the event and lunch will be provided
Also, they will be providing the first 20 to respond with a free shirt.
Note, ACE members are welcome to bring friends and or family that are able
to ride and meet the 48” height requirement.
If you’re available to participate, reply to this email by Monday, May 27
and include your name, email and telephone number (as well as the name/s of
those you plan to bring with you).
See you in the queue,
New England Regional Representative
American Coaster Enthusiasts
*970 Coasters ridden in 33 states and 20 countries*