Menu
Categories
RoarSaurus Media Day & 7/19 (partial) Event Information
May 16, 2014 News

I just heard from the park – Media Day is Friday, May 23, at 10 a.m. If
you wish to attend, I need a reply from you a.s.a.p. I’ve been promised
“lots of rides”.

The park’s opening day is Saturday, May 24, so if you miss out on the media
day, this coming weekend will be your first opportunity to ride
Roar-O-Saurus (along with the general public, of course).

The Santa’s Village/Story Land event is set for Saturday, July 19. The
flier is 98% complete, and I’ll have the information on the remaining 2%
early next week. For those anxious for details – the draft flier is attached.
Please do NOT attempt to register until the completed flier is sent out
(and yes, there will be an option to register on-line).

Let me know if you can make it on the 23rd – and watch for the final flier
for the Santa’s Village/Story Land Event.

Rus

doc icon ACE-DAY.docx

*